- Developed to assist PPL, LAPL & CPL aviation students, as well as experienced pilots, in navigations and diversions under VFR conditions.
- An essential flight navigation protractor, for use on topographical charts. Both Plane and Helicopter pilots, as well as marine boating & sailing Captains, need one.
- 128mm transparent square design, with 0-360 scale on the outside edge. Reciprocal headings indicated inset.
- Clearly indicates the centre point as well as locations NE, SE, SW, and NW on the corners. Gridded in squares of 13mm (4 NM).
- White/Black contrast makes figures easy to read-off during flight
- Sufficient for use in the the Planning & Navigation legs of the EASA Private Pilot Licence (PPL) skills test
- Built to the exact specifications of flight instructors & PPL students
- All Protractors arrive in a protective plastic sleeve.
Run a flight school? For trade enquiries please contact email@example.com