- Developed to assist PPL, LAPL & CPL aviation students, as well as experienced pilots, in navigations and diversions under VFR conditions.
- White/Black contrast makes figures easy to read-off during flight
- Convenient length (255mm x 38mm) for cockpit use on topographical maps.
- Outside edges measure 0-60nm in 1:500,000 and 0-30nm in 1:250,000 respectively. It’s perfect for both Plane and Helicopter pilots, as well as marine, boating & sailing Captains.
- Centre scale converts between Kilometres (km) from 0-110km in 1:500,000 and Statute Miles (NM) from 0-70sm in 1:500,000.
- Sufficient for use in the the Planning & Navigation legs of the EASA Private Pilot Licence (PPL) skills test
- Built to the exact specifications of flight instructors & PPL students
- All Nautical Mile Scale Rulers arrive in a protective plastic sleeve.
Run a flight school? For trade enquiries please contact email@example.com