- Developed to assist pilots in flight navigation using topographical maps under VFR conditions.
- 12x adhesive Compass Rose aviation map stickers for cockpit use.
- Transparent/clear design prevents flying charts from becoming cluttered
- Visually mark key locations on topographical charts such as private strips, helipads or a balloon launch area. Useful for both plane and helicopter pilots.
- Each sticker is 42mm diameter in size. A useful addition to any Pilot’s flight bag.
- Reusable 2+ times (dependent on the glossiness of the map).
- An excellent VFR aid for aviation students learning to fly for their Private Pilot Licence – including the PPL(A), LAPL, PPL(H) and CPL. Flight schools teaching the EASA syllabus recommend this product.
- Tried & tested by flight students and instructors
- All Compass Rose Sticker packs arrive in a protective plastic sleeve.
Run a flight school? For trade enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org