- Developed to assist PPL, LAPL & CPL aviation students, as well as experienced Cessna 152 pilots, in navigations and diversions under VFR conditions.
- Conversion table shows Fuel burn rate (Litres) up to 240 minutes after takeoff. Figures are based on the Cessna 152 plane – popularly used at aviation schools.
- Sufficient for students studying the Planning & Navigation legs of the Private Pilot Licence (PPL) syllabus. It can be used to assist in the skills test.
- Includes a conversion table for Litres, US Gallons & Imperial Gallons.
- Ruler measures up to 55 Nautical Miles (NM) scaled at 1:500,000, for use on topographical maps.
- Disclaimer reminds pilots that they are responsible for ensuring the safe conduct of any flight
- Built to the exact specifications of flight instructors & PPL students
- All Cessna 152 Fuel Burn Calculation Scale Rulers arrive in a protective plastic sleeve.
Run a flight school? For trade enquiries please contact email@example.com